Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat are the Listing Guidelines?
Our listing guidelines are simple:
We only accept links that are relevant to our site (i.e., voice, singing, music, music industry), all other link submissions will be rejected and deleted without notice including links to websites that are just affiliate links!
1. Only a REAL NAME / STAGE NAME / BUSINESS NAME / COMPANY NAME OR WEBSITE TITLE may be entered in the TITLE column of a listing. KEYWORDS are NOT allowed in the TITLE.
2. Do NOT use any of the following characters in your listing or title : & (ampersand), ' (apostrophe), " (quotation marks).
3. Do NOT use any currency symbols in your listing - a price / fee is allowed but must use the currency code i.e., GBP, CAD, USD
4. Do NOT include website links/urls, email address, telephone number or full business address in the description box, please use the fields provided.
5. Only ONE website link/url is allowed in the url field - the link to your website will appear next to your listing and when clicked the system will register the outgoing visitor to your site in the STATS.
6. No AFFILIATE LINKS are allowed in the website link/url field.
7. We do NOT accept TEACHERS or EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS listings on the Vocalist.org.uk Music Business Directory as we have a dedicated directory for this purpose at www.singing-teachers.co.uk/directory
We advise all members to check this section and note the above guidelines BEFORE submitting a listing. Not only does this help US process listings but also prevents YOUR listing from being rejected and/or deleted.